Copyright © 2022 Walk With Me. All Rights Reserved. All the photos and information in this blog are under the copyright. Kindly seek the permission of the blogger in case if need for the use of non commercial purposes.

Friday 23 February 2018

16.02.2018 Looking for New Site

I am currently looking for new sites for birding around Kampung Lombong and Jalan Kebun area, just hoping that it introduce me to new entries to my birds list. After an hour roaming around, I didn't manage to find one. Finally I went to the same Acacia tree at Kampong Lombong, where I tested my gear few weeks ago, took some shots of Pied Thriller, White Throated Kingfisher and again, the Asian Brown Flycatcher.

Yellow Vented Bulbul (Pycnonotus goiavier)

White Throated Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnenis perpulchra)

Pied Thriller (Lalage nigra)

Pied Thriller (Lalage nigra)

Pied Thriller (Lalage nigra)

Asian Brown Flycatcher (Muscicapa  dauurica)

No comments:

Post a Comment