Copyright © 2022 Walk With Me. All Rights Reserved. All the photos and information in this blog are under the copyright. Kindly seek the permission of the blogger in case if need for the use of non commercial purposes.

Saturday 1 January 2022

01.01.2022 - Year 2021 Closing

Greetings Guys. Happy New Year to you all. 

Year 2021 been a year mixed up with all sorts of things when it comes to birding. Compared to 2020, I had to admit I travel less for birding, due to MCO travel restrictions and I was not that well either. Therefore the number lifers I got in 2021 is very much less than what I had in 2020. 

In 2021, my target for lifers was 20. I managed to get 33 lifers in total. So it was not that bad after all. I take this opportunity to offer my gratitude to those offered their helping hands to accomplish this. 




Rufous Collared Kingfisher

Chinese Pond Heron

Grey Plover

 Caspian Term (Bottom, Left) and Gull Billed Tern (Bottom, Right)

Little Bronze Cuckoo

Baillon's Crake

Greater Sand Plover

Banded Kingfisher - Male

Banded Kingfisher - Female

Dark Sided Flycatcher

Ochraceous Bulbul

White Browed Crake

Bronze Winged Jacana

Milky Stork

Collared Owlet

Brown Headed Gull

Chestnut Headed Bee-eater

Great Crested Tern

Crested Myna

Black Faced Spoonbill

Lesser Crested Tern

Long Toed Stint

Brown Hawk-Owl/Brown Boobok

No comments:

Post a Comment