Copyright © 2022 Walk With Me. All Rights Reserved. All the photos and information in this blog are under the copyright. Kindly seek the permission of the blogger in case if need for the use of non commercial purposes.

Sunday 16 September 2018

15.09.2018 Blue Tailed Bee-eaters at Jalan Kebun (Klang)

I went back to my usual birding spot at Jalan Kebun (Klang) in the evening. To my surprise some portion of that area, which was a small abandoned pineapple plantation, was destroyed by bush fire. I then proceed the large dead tree where I usually go, and found a flock of Blue Tailed Bee-eaters.

A small flock of Blue Tailed Bee-eater (Merops philippinus) roosting on a large dead tree.

Blue Tailed Bee-eaters on electric cables waiting hawk flying insects

Blue Tailed Bee-eater in flight

A juvenile Blue Tailed Bee-eater on electric cable

A Javan Myna (Acridotheres javanicus) on utility pole, after a bath.

Black Naped Orioles (Oriolus chinensis maculatus) with White Throated Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnensis perpulchra)
I also managed to see the September migrant, the Brown Shrike here but unable to get a decent phot of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment