Copyright © 2022 Walk With Me. All Rights Reserved. All the photos and information in this blog are under the copyright. Kindly seek the permission of the blogger in case if need for the use of non commercial purposes.

Friday 13 July 2018

29.06.2018 - Sungai Kuyoh (Selangor)

I used to see Sungai Kuyoh area while driving to my project site everytime. Weather was bad that day....when I decide to venture this place after work. I dont have much confident since lighting was not much. Sungai Kuyoh is known to be one among many polluted rivers here. The place that I ventured was surrounded by construction area. Therefore the silt and mud generated from the earthworks made a portion of the river shallow. So it looks like a huge mud flat which invites the water birds.

I sighted a small group of Painted Storks, Grey Herons, a Purple Heron, a Little Heron, Intermediate and Little Herons. 

Grey Heron

Grey Heron 

Painted Storks

Painted Storks and Grey Heron

Intermediate and Little Egret prowling for prey

No comments:

Post a Comment